What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a partial ocean-view room with two double beds
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Days Inn by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront
From its vantage point overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this hotel puts guests in prime position to explore the resort town of Ocean City. Days Inn by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront is located right on the award-winning Ocean City Boardwalk, just steps from the beach. Meanwhile, Splash Mountain Water Park is just a few blocks away and is home to the Aqualoop, named the #1 water slide in the country by Popular Mechanics.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms include complimentary WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and renovated bathrooms.
- Take a dip: The hotel features two outdoor pools and a kiddie splash pad.
- Grab a bite at the onsite restaurant.
- Take a day trip to Berlin (7 mi. away), voted “America’s Coolest Small Town” by Budget Travel in 2014.
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Along Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk, you can savor wild-caught blue crab, play old-fashioned arcade games, and watch candy makers spin colorful saltwater taffy. The lively boardwalk, which stretches for 3 miles along Maryland’s eastern shore, helped earn Ocean City a spot on USA Today’s list of the “10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk.” Kids can ride a Ferris Wheel, roller coaster, and other amusements at Jolly Roger at the Pier.
Assateague Island National Seashore—a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes running from Ocean City down to Virginia—offers a peaceful reprieve from the boardwalk’s constant activity. The island’s famous wild horses gallop on the shores, and you can can climb up a vintage, candy-striped lighthouse, or hike the seaside forests to spot birds, including great horned owls, ruby-crowned kinglets, and great blue herons.
Partial Ocean-View With Two-Double Beds
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: Property is nonsmoking including on balconies. There are designated smoking areas.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs 50 lbs or less may be added for an additional $100 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost. Oceanfront view is not guaranteed
- Two outdoor pools and a kiddie splash pad
- Direct beach access
- Restaurant and bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- 24-hour reception desk
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Early check-in available
- Cribs and rollaway beds available
- Meeting room
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Days Inn by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront
- Nearest airport: Salisbury – Ocean City: Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY; 30 mi) and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI; 132 mi)
- Distance from Baltimore: 140 miles