What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown
DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown is an ideal refuge for travelers seeking a quiet stay, away from the typical NYC’s hustle and bustle. Aside from an array of room amenities like a flatscreen TV, air conditioning, or WiFi available at an extra cost, the property features a concierge and room service for extra comfort. During their stay, visitors can conveniently check out some of NYC’s most popular attractions, such as One World Observatory, The National 9/11 Memorial and Museum, or the Oculus.
- Guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and room service for extra comfort.
- Keep in good shape in a fitness center equipped with a workout room.
- Grab a bite at the hotel’s restaurant and bar.
- Ways to unwind: Grab a drink at the onsite restaurant, relax in a guest lounge, or explore the city’s popular attractions within walking distance of the hotel.
Manhattan’s Financial District: Wall Street, Skyscrapers, and the 9/11 Memorial
Once the sole province of day traders and bankers working frenetic jobs at the New York Stock Exchange and on Wall Street, the Financial District has attracted its fair share of full-time residents in recent years. Today, more than 56,000 people live in the neighborhood, which borders The Battery on the southern tip of Manhattan.
The population boom has helped expose the neighborhood’s occasionally overlooked cultural attractions. At the eastern edge of Fulton Street, the revitalized South Street Seaport historic district is home to some of the oldest architecture in downtown Manhattan as well as a fleet of renovated sailing ships and an up-close view of the Brooklyn Bridge. The district is also home to the towering One World Trade Center, which is now the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Right next door, a memorial to the nearly 3,000 people who lost their lives in the September 11th attacks is now open for visits, along with a museum.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $45 per day; valet available for an additional $60 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets 20 lbs or less may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (at an additional cost)
- Room service
- Pet friendly (at an additional cost)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About DoubleTree by Hilton New York Downtown
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA, 15 mi) and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK, 20 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from LGA and $80 from JFK (including 15% tip)
- Nearest transit stop: Wall Street Subway Station