What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: DoubleTree by Hilton
The hotel is a clean and quiet base for solo travelers, groups, and families looking to explore New York City. With landmarks like Penn Station and Times Square just minutes away, the possibilities are endless. After a day of sightseeing or business meetings, guests can relax in their room or enjoy a cocktail at the rooftop bar with sky-high views of the city.
- Explore the city on foot or jump on the subway to Lower and Upper Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Raise a toast on the rooftop bar with views of the Empire State Building and Hudson Yards.
- Grab a lunch in the hotel’s restaurant
- Sweat it out at the well-equipped fitness center.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, the site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: on-site parking not available; off-site garage parking available for an additional fee, please contact property for pricing and details.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Restaurant and rooftop bar
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Coffee and tea facilities
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About DoubleTree by Hilton New York Times Square South
- Nearest airport: LaGuardia Airport (LGA; 11.4 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25.25 with a 15% tip included
- Nearest transit stop: 34 St - Penn Station