What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or superior king room with jetted tub or four in a deluxe double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: El Colibri Hotel & Spa
This beautiful boutique hotel appears to be taken out of a photograph of a picturesque Tuscan landscape. El Colibri Hotel & Spa welcomes its guests with luxury amenities and elegant decor, making it the go-to place to take rest on the Moonstone Beach. This TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice hotel has everything one might need for an upscale getaway.
- Luxury lodging: The guest rooms are decorated in warm, inviting hues, filled with natural lighting, and fine amenities like plush beds, HD TVs, and fireplaces in each suite.
- Nest Spa invites guests to indulge in a variety of massage modalities such as hot stone, reflexology, aromatherapy, and more. The spa features private treatment rooms, an outdoor hot tub, two steam rooms, separate bathrooms, and showers.
- Nectar Wine Bar offers a brand-new Tap Wall with two wine and two beer options.
Take in the sea breeze: From the hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the Moonstone Beach beach and the scenic boardwalk; beach cruiser rentals are available at an additional fee.
- Due to California ordinances the Nest spa, Nectar Wine Bar, and hot tub are closed until further notice
Cambria, California: Coastal Village with Art Galleries, Beachfront Hikes, and Elephant Seals
The coastal town of Cambria lies about 10 miles south of San Simeon, midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Though the village is small, it has a host of attractions, including 30 art galleries in the downtown area and an oceanfront boardwalk at Moonstone Beach.
Just 11 miles north lies the famed Hearst Castle, the enormous estate that once belonged to newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst. The building took more than 25 years to complete, has more than 150 elaborate rooms, and houses an astounding collection of Spanish and Italian art and antiques. Tours crisscross the 127-acre estate throughout the day, acquainting visitors with the grand rooms, cottages, kitchens, and libraries.
Deluxe King Room and Superior King Room with Jetted Tub
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: Limited number of pet rooms available. Please contact the hotel at the time of booking to make arrangements and ensure availability.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Wine bar
- Day spa with massages and steam showers
- Hot tub
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary underground guest parking
- Tesla charging station
- Pet friendly (additional fees)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Colibri Hotel & Spa
- Nearest airport: Paso Robles Municipal Airport (PRB, 34.8 mi)