What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a two-double room
Element Times Square West takes absolute pride in ensuring all spaces are kept clean and disinfected routinely. The hotel uses eco-lab cleaning products that are approved and certified to disinfect against Coronavirus.
Due to Covid-19, certain services may be unavailable or limited at the hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please note: Face coverings are mandatory in all public spaces; failure to comply will be denied hotel entry.
Hotel at a Glance: Element New York Times Square West
Element New York Times Square West puts its guests right in the heart of the city that never sleeps. Bryant Park, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, as well as other iconic neighborhoods, are just a stone’s throw away. The recently-renovated hotel ensures the safety of both guests and employees is of utmost priority at all times. The hotel has stepped up on cleaning procedures and ensured that all spaces are kept clean by disinfecting routinely with certified products. In addition, certain amenities may be restricted as the hotel takes precautions and social distances. Nevertheless, the hotel thanks you for your kind understanding and patience, while apologizing for any inconvenience caused during this period where certain services are limited.
- Go Green: the hotel has earned TripAdvisor’s GreenLeaders Silver level due to maintaining eco-friendly practices.
- Relax and unwind at the multi-functional lobby filled with beams of natural lighting, boasting double-height ceilings, low walls, and a flowing layout. The area features lounge seating and modular workspaces, two 42” LCD TVs, Nintendo Wii, and WiFi.
- Start the day out with the complimentary grab-n-go breakfast, or make use of the 24-hour gourmet pantry filled with healthy snacks and revitalizing refreshments.
- Modern guest rooms feature fully-equipped kitchens with two-burner cooktops and office areas with ergonomic chairs and large desks. Westin’s Heavenly® Beds make it a challenge to not sleep in, while stunning views of New York’s Midtown delight the eye.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
King Room and Studio King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: not available
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Complimentary grab-n-go breakfast
- High-speed internet
- Parking (additional cost)
- Multi-functional lobby with lounge and workspaces
- Car rental
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $75 incidental hold per stay paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Element New York Times Square West
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia (LGA; 12.8 mi), John F. Kennedy International (JFK; 16.2 mi), and Newark (EWR; 14 mi)
- Nearest transit stop: Penn Station
- By cab: about $30 from LGA; about $55 from JFK including a %15 tip.