What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king balcony room or four in a double-queen balcony room
Hotel at a Glance: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Ocean City
At this Fairfield Inn & Suites, visitors will be within walking distance to Ocean City’s biggest attractions, including delicious seafood eateries and family-friendly destinations like mini golf and amusement parks. At the hotel, guests can stay active at the fitness center, equipped with weights and cardio equipment, and go for a swim in the indoor pool. In the evenings, they can relax in rooms equipped with smart TVs and WiFi.
- Soak up bay views on your own private balcony.
- Modern design adorns the hotel’s light-filled lobby that boasts two eye-catching white chandeliers and beachy wicker accent pieces.
- Fuel up with a complimentary breakfast spread, including make-your-own waffles, eggs, and fresh pastries.
- Nearby attractions include the Ocean City Boardwalk and Jolly Roger Amusement Park, both of which are within a mile of the property.
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Along Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk, you can savor wild-caught blue crab, play old-fashioned arcade games, and watch candy makers spin colorful saltwater taffy. The lively boardwalk, which stretches for 3 miles along Maryland’s eastern shore, helped earn Ocean City a spot on USA Today’s list of the “10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk.” Kids can ride a ferris wheel and climb aboard one of the country’s oldest carousels at Trimper’s Amusement Park, a family-owned theme park open for more than 100 years.
Assateague Island National Seashore—a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes running from Ocean City down to Virginia—offers a peaceful reprieve from the boardwalk’s constant activity. The island’s famous wild horses gallop on the shores, and you can can climb up a vintage, candy-striped lighthouse, or hike the seaside forests to spot birds, including great horned owls, ruby-crowned kinglets, and great blue herons.
King Balcony Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen Balcony Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: complimentary on-site parking
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: 1 pet, 75 pounds max, per room. $150 USD non-refundable fee, per room, per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
- Sun terrace
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Ocean City
- Nearest airports: Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY; 30 mi)
- Distance from Wilmington: 119 miles
- Cab fare: about $80 from SBY