What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a city-view room, partial-view room, or direct oceanfront room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
$10.60 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Property-wide WiFi
- Daily access to fitness center
- Business center with computer access
- Local and toll-free calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room safe
- Pool access
- Pool towels
- Future reservation discounts
- Discounts on food and beverage
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Hotel & Spa
Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk stretches along the Atlantic Ocean right outside the doors of the Grand Hotel & Spa. Inside, your family can nosh on pizza and ice cream or splash in the indoor pool.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the beach.
- Diverse dining options: Onsite restaurants (some seasonal) serve everything from hearty American breakfasts to authentic Italian cuisine.
- Room with a view: Semi-private balconies overlook the boardwalk and the ocean.
- Get pampered with a couples massage or mineral-infused facial at the hotel’s Aqua Spa.
- Take a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool or the indoor pool that’s open year-round, both of which feature towel service and a seasonal pool bar.
- Fitness center with cardio equipment, weight machines, and a sauna
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Along Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk, you can savor wild-caught blue crab, play old-fashioned arcade games, and watch candy makers spin colorful saltwater taffy. The lively boardwalk, which stretches for 3 miles along Maryland’s eastern shore, helped earn Ocean City a spot on USA Today’s list of the “10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk.” Kids can ride a ferris wheel and climb aboard one of the country’s oldest carousels at Trimper’s Amusement Park, a family-owned theme park open for more than 100 years.
Assateague Island National Seashore—a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes running from Ocean City down to Virginia—offers a peaceful reprieve from the boardwalk’s constant activity. The island’s famous wild horses gallop on the shores, and you can can climb up a vintage, candy-striped lighthouse, or hike the seaside forests to spot birds, including great horned owls, ruby-crowned kinglets, and great blue herons.
City-View Room, Partial-View Room, and Direct Oceanfront Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $10.60 resort fee includes: property-wide WiFi, parking, daily access to fitness center, business center with computer access, local and toll-free calls, in-room coffee, in-room safe, pool access, pool towels, future reservation discounts, and discounts on food and beverage.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Several dining options
- Direct beach access
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Fitness center and sauna
- Game room
- Coffee shop
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $10.60 daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Hotel & Spa
- Nearest airport: Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional (SBY; 30 mi.)
- Distance from Baltimore: 138 miles