What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- All-inclusive stay for two in a Grand Ocean-View room
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay and eat free
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (select premium brands available with surcharge)
- Supervised Kids Club for ages 3–12 years old
- Daily activities program
- House shows and entertainment
- Concierge service
- Kayaks on-site
- Gym and multi-purpose court during the day
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
Resort at a Glance: Grand Oasis Palm
The Grand Oasis Palm caters to family members of all ages with all-inclusive activities, offering both family-friendly and adult-only options. For younger guests, the fun centers on the Kiddo Zone, with a supervised kids’ club and splash zones. While little ones zip down water slides and play video games, adults can unwind with natural spa facials or sip drinks at any of the resort's 12 bars. The new Family Fun Zone includes Pirata's Bay Beach & Pool Park and arcade.
- Grand Ocean View rooms overlook the Caribbean Sea.
- 13 restaurants from pizza to award-winning Mexican-Japanese fusion
- Kiddo Zone includes the Yucatan Jurassic River (winding pool with slides in a pre-historic dinosaur theme) and the supervised Kids Club (shallow pool with slides and mushroom fountain, kids restaurant, video games, arts & crafts, movies, daily indoor and outdoor activities).
- Beachfront paradise: Palm trees and hammocks line the white sand steps from the Caribbean Sea.
- Splashy fun in the four sunlit outdoor pools
- Enjoy the Pirate Ship Adventure, a 2-hour ocean cruise for the entire family with two tours per week.
- On land and sea: Guests can enjoy yoga, play volleyball or basketball on a multi-purpose court, or kayak along the waves.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún's Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it's a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately 15 miles away from the resort. Transportation is not included, but guests can take a taxi or contact the resort for shuttle service options or private transfers.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two. Please contact the property for pricing and details when adding additional guests 13 years or older; up to two kids 12 years or younger stay free, utilizing existing bedding.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with the deal; this is an all-inclusive resort.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are required at select restaurants. For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Grand Ocean-View Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5 total (3 adults max, 3 children max)
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact property for pricing and details for guests 13 or older; up to two kids 12 or younger stay free when sharing a room with two paying adults, utilizing existing bedding.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: smoking only in designated areas on property; no smoking in rooms.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Four swimming pools (infinity, freeform, Pirata’s Bay, kids club)
- 13 restaurants
- 12 bars
- Kids’ club (ages 3–12)
- Daily activities
- Yoga, Zumba, aerobics, and water fitness
- Live entertainment
- Spa (fees apply)
- Multi-purpose court (tennis, basketball, soccer)
- Fitness center
- Complimentary parking
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Guests 18-25 years old traveling without a parent / legal guardian must pay a $30 USD cash non-refundable policy fee per person per stay at check-in
- $2 USD nightly environmental sanitation tax per room paid at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Grand Oasis Palm
- Nearest airport: Cancun International (CUN; 14 mi/23 km)