What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel to Mexico is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here.
✈ CDC Travel Order: Effective 1/26/21 all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
COVID-19 Testing: As part of their health and safety measures, Grand Oasis Palm, will be offering free COVID-19 antigen tests; and PCR tests at an additional cost of US$75 per test. For guest comfort, the test will be available at the resort. Guests may schedule the appointment upon check-in. Up to two guests per reservation testing positive for COVID-19 will receive free room accommodations, meals, and non-alcoholic beverages while they quarantine for 14 days. For more information, please click here.
- All-inclusive stay for two in a Grand standard room or Grand ocean-view room
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (select premium brands available with surcharge)
- Kiddo Zone for kids 3–12 years old
- Daily activities
- Live entertainment
- Nonmotorized watersports, kayaks, and pool sports
- Fitness Center
Resort at a Glance: Grand Oasis Palm
The Grand Oasis Palm caters to family members of all ages with all-inclusive activities, offering both family-friendly and adult-only options. For younger guests, the fun centers on the Kiddo Zone, with a supervised kids’ club and splash zones. While little ones zip down water slides and play video games, adults can unwind with natural spa facials or sip drinks at any of the resort’s 11 bars. The new Family Fun Zone includes Pirata’s Bay Beach & Pool Park and arcade.
- Grand Standard rooms overlook the sea, lagoon or the resort’s gardens while Grand Ocean rooms overlook the Caribbean Sea.
- 12 restaurants from pizza to Mexican-Japanese fusion
- Kiddo Zone includes the Yucatan Jurassic River (winding pool with slides in a pre-historic dinosaur theme) and the supervised Kids Club (shallow pool with slides and mushroom fountain, kids restaurant, video games, arts & crafts, movies, daily indoor and outdoor activities).
- Beachfront paradise: Palm trees and hammocks line the white sand steps from the Caribbean Sea.
- Splashy fun in the four sunlit outdoor pools
- Enjoy the Pirate Ship Adventure, a 2-hour ocean cruise for the entire family with two tours per week.
- On land and sea: Guests can enjoy yoga, play volleyball or basketball on a multi-purpose court, or kayak along the waves.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately 15 miles away from the resort. Transfer service is available for an additional fee by contacting the property directly.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers an all-inclusive stay for two. Please contact the property for pricing and details when adding additional guests 13 years or older; up to two kids 12 years or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with the deal; this is an all-inclusive resort.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations and formal dress code are required at select restaurants. For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Grand Standard Room and Grand Ocean-View Room
- One king bed or two double beds (based on availability; assigned at check-in)
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5 total (3 adults max, 3 children max)
- Adding occupants above standard: please contact property for pricing and details for guests 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free when sharing a room with two paying adults
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: smoking only in designated areas on property; no smoking in rooms.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Four swimming pools (infinity, freeform, Pirata’s Bay, kids club)
- 12 restaurants
- 11 bars
- Multiple pools
- Kids’ club (ages 3–12)
- Daily activities
- Yoga, Zumba, aerobics, and water fitness
- Live entertainment
- Spa (fees apply)
- Multi-purpose court (tennis, basketball, soccer)
- Fitness center
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Guests 18-25 years old traveling without a parent / legal guardian must pay a $30 USD cash non-refundable policy fee per person per stay at check-in
- $2 USD nightly environmental sanitation tax per room paid at check-in
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Oasis Palm
- Nearest airport: Cancun International (CUN; 14 mi/23 km)