What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or queen room, or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North
Set just a block from Broadway, the Hampton Inn has an ideal location for travelers who love live entertainment. Plays and musicals are staged at a number of theaters within walking distance, and comedians and recording artists charm crowds at landmark venues including Radio City Music Hall and Carnegie Hall.
- Photo op: Central Park is about half a mile away.
- Where to eat: Nearby Restaurant Row is lined with almost three dozen acclaimed spots ranging from steak to dim sum.
- Free breakfast with options like sausage and fresh fruit and waffles (temporarily limited service).
- Free WiFi makes it easy to plan days in the city.
- Healthy habits: The fitness center is outfitted with cardio machines and free weights (temporarily unavailable).
- Explore nearby attractions including Broadway theaters, world-famous art galleries and museums, and unique Manhattan architecture.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square, site of the annual New Year’s Eve ball drop.
Nearby, the Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Claude Monet’s Water Lilies paintings, and Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum’s outdoor sculpture garden, where installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics like Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.
King Room or Queen Room
- One king bed or one queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard 2: $30 per night for each additional guest, max 4 guests, 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free.
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $47 per day for cars or $60 per day for SUVs.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary breakfast (temporarily limited service)
- Fitness center (temporarily unavailable)
- Gift shop
- Concierge (temporarily unavailable)
- Self or valet parking (fees apply; temporarily limited service)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia (LGA; 11 mi) and John F. Kennedy International (JFK; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from LGA and $60 from JFK, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: 50 St. subway