What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king room or four in a standard double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marshalltown
Located right off US30 at Exit 185, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marshalltown keeps visitors within convenient driving distance of the town’s attractions. A 5-minute drive will take guests to the house of wealthy Quaker attorney Thaddeus Binford, which was built in 1874 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1984. In under 10 minutes, guests reach The Historical Society of Marshall or The Big Treehouse at the Shady Oaks Campground. For those feeling lucky, Meskwaki Bingo Casino is only a 16-minute car ride away.
- Make yourself at home in a room with a microwave, mini-fridge, and bedside outlets for charging your phone.
- Complimentary daily breakfast gives you fuel for the day in the form of pancakes, eggs, and the hotel’s signature cinnamon rolls.
- Take a refreshing dip in the indoor pool after a day of exploring.
- Stationary bikes, ellipticals, and other equipment in the fitness center help you keep up your daily exercise routine.
- Fun facts about Marshalltown: It was founded in 1853 by European settler Henry Anson, whose son, “Cap” Anson, was a Hall of Fame baseball player.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 50 lbs or less may be added for an additional $25 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Microwave and mini-fridge in each room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fitness center
- Complimentary self parking
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marshalltown
- Nearest airports: Des Moines International Airport (DSM; 56 mi) and Waterloo Regional Airport (ALO; 64 mi)
- Distance from Des Moines: 51 miles