What You Get
- Stay for two in a queen studio or double-queen studio
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen studio
Hotel at a Glance: Home2 Suites by Hilton Lewes Rehoboth Beach
This modern-style hotel places its guests near Rehoboth Beach, and Dewey Beach, accessible via the Coastal Highway. Home2 Suites by Hilton Lewes Rehoboth Beach is a safe haven for those looking to relax on the scenic Sussex County beaches or explore the local area.
- Start your day out right with the complimentary hot breakfast, served daily.
- Take a dip* in the heated indoor pool and pump some iron at the 24-hour fitness center.
- Furry friends are welcome to join at an additional $75 fee per pet per stay.
- Explore the local area: Tanger Outlets, Rehoboth Beach, and Dewey Beach are within 7 miles of the hotel, Cape Henlopen State Park is 10 minutes away and Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge is nine miles away.
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: Pristine Beaches and Local Seafood
Rehoboth Beach is lined with miles of Atlantic beaches dotted with sand dunes and scraggly seagrasses. It’s a popular summertime destination for visitors from bordering states, who come for the small-town charm and pristine shoreline. The eponymous main beach is one of the cleanest in the country—it was 1 of only 12 beaches in 2011 to receive a 5-star rating from the National Resources Defense Council for water quality, along with neighboring Dewey Beach. Both are nice spots to swim, surf, or sunbathe on soft sands. You can also go tax-free shopping at beachfront boutiques or stroll down the mile-long Rehoboth Beach boardwalk.
Fresh seafood—including lobster rolls and local oysters—is on the menu at many Rehoboth Beach restaurants. Wash it all down with a frosty Dogfish Head ale, a local favorite ever since the craft brewery opened its first brewpub in Rehoboth Beach in 1995. On Tuesdays from May to October, you can purchase regional specialties such as beach plum jelly and artisanal cheeses at the Rehoboth Beach Farmers’ Market.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets up to 50 lbs or less may be added for an additional $75 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor heated saline pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary parking
- Pet friendly (additional fees)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Home2 Suites by Hilton Lewes Rehoboth Beach
- Nearest airport: Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY; 39 mi)