What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king room or standard two-double room
- $20 daily resort credit valid towards resort experiences or food & beverage
- Sky Way tour for two per stay
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a standard two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Villa Lapas
A simple and cozy air-conditioned room with the jungle just outside the windows is a nature-lovers dream, and exactly what Hotel Villa Lapas is offering. The hotel's rustic charm helps it blend in with the surroundings, and creates a peaceful ambiance. Guests can explore the surroundings with attractions like the Tarcoles Bridge, also known as the "Crocodile Bridge".
- $20 daily resort credit towards resort experiences or food & beverages.
- Attractions included: your stay includes a skyway tour for two.
- Take a trip to the adjacent Carara National Park with trekking paths and rare bird species, or travel to the Jaco Beach to catch waves and sunbathe.
- Dine in the tropical garden in the traditional costarican La Cantina or enjoy international cuisine at Casa del Río.
Puntarenas, Costa Rica: Scarlet Macaws and Surfing in Popular Ecotourism Getaway
Puntarenas is Costa Rica’s largest province, extending hundreds of miles along the Pacific coast from the Panama border to the Gulf of Nicoya. In Puntarenas, you’re never far from beaches, national parks, and nature reserves, making the area popular for ecotourism. The beachside town of Jacó attracts surfers from all over the globe with consistently big waves and good breaks. About 20 miles north, Carara National Park is home to crocodiles, two-toed sloths, and hundreds of scarlet macaws—a rare sight in most parts of the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO) is approximately 68 km from the hotel.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? This deal covers a stay for two guests. An additional two guests 13 or older can be added to a standard two-double room for an extra $20 per night; kids 12 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? The daily $20 resort credit is valid towards resort experiences or food & beverage.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
- Restaurant and bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary self-parking
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free self parking.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Hotel Villa Lapas
- Nearest airport: Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO; 68 km)
- Distance from San Jose: about 78km