What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a room with two double beds
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Howard Johnson Plaza by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront
Walk out the door of this award-winning hotel and you’ll find yourself right on Ocean City’s boardwalk. Enjoy antiquing, dining, and shopping in nearby Berlin, Maryland, named “America’s Coolest Small Town” by Budget Travel in 2014.
- Take a dip in the indoor pool or lounge in the hot tub.
- Ocean breezes are right outside the front door.
- In-room amenities: complimentary WiFi, flat-screen TV, and coffee/tea maker.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Awarded Best of the Best by Howard Johnson every year from 2015-2021.
- Awarded the 2016 Hotel of the Year by Wyndham International.
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Along Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk, you can savor wild-caught blue crab, play old-fashioned arcade games, and watch candy makers spin colorful saltwater taffy. The lively boardwalk, which stretches for 3 miles along Maryland’s eastern shore, helped earn Ocean City a spot on USA Today’s list of the “10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk.” Kids can ride a ferris wheel, carousel, and many other amusements at Jolly Roger at the Pier.
Assateague Island National Seashore—a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes running from Ocean City down to Virginia—offers a peaceful reprieve from the boardwalk’s constant activity. The island’s famous wild horses gallop on the shores, and you can can climb up a vintage, candy-striped lighthouse, or hike the seaside forests to spot birds, including great horned owls, ruby-crowned kinglets, and great blue herons.
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property or on balconies. There are designated smoking areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost, based on availability. Oceanfront view is not guaranteed.
- Restaurant and bar
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- 24-hour reception desk
- Bicycle rental
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Cribs and rollaway beds available
- Meeting room
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Howard Johnson Plaza by Wyndham Ocean City Oceanfront
- Nearest airports: Salisbury – Ocean City: Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY; 30 mi) and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI; 132 mi)
- Distance from Baltimore: 140 miles