What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance, Inn At The Peachtrees, Ascend Hotel Collection
A boutique hotel nestled right in the center of downtown Atlanta, Inn At The Peachtrees, Ascend Hotel Collection is a perfect springboard to exploring the city. There can never be a boring moment with such attractions as Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, and World of-Coca Cola nearby, coupled with multiple shopping and restaurant opportunities. If you want to enjoy further attractions, the MARTA public transit system is just a short walk away. Luckily, Inn At The Peachtrees, Ascend Hotel Collection gives all guests a chance to properly rest after all that exploring.
- Keep fit in a 24/7 fitness center equipped with treadmills, elliptical, and weight machines.
- Enjoy the beautiful garden courtyard, complete with comfortable patio furniture.
- Relax in your spacious room that comes with a 32-inch TV, coffee maker, and a desk.
- Park worry-free, despite being in the center of a busy city, thanks to the hotel’s private parking lot (additional fees apply).
Atlanta, Georgia: Urban Parks and Renowned Aquarium in Capital of the South
Named 1 of 50 Places of a Lifetime by National Geographic, Atlanta lies near the Chattahoochee River in Georgia’s northwest region known for its famed trees: magnolias, pines, and dogwoods. Despite a metropolitan population of more than five million and what is considered the world’s busiest airport by passenger count, Atlanta seems to always offer a relaxing escape. Stroll through the 185 acres of botanical gardens, hiking trails, and oaks at Piedmont Park, or study one of the country’s largest Civil War exhibitions at the Atlanta History Center.
Anchored by historical Peachtree Street, the city’s midtown area boasts a thriving arts-and-culture scene. Opened in 1929, the Fox Theatre features imposing Egyptian architecture and a custom-made organ with a network of 3,622 pipes. Tours take place on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. The High Museum of Art spotlights more than 12,000 pieces of contemporary and folk art, ranging from Renaissance paintings to photographs from the civil-rights era. Kids might better enjoy the Georgia Aquarium, located downtown at Centennial Olympic Park. One of the world’s largest aquariums with more than 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and more than 100,000 animals, the aquarium is home to beluga whales, lionfish, whale sharks, bottlenose dolphins, and more.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $15 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self-parking (additional fees apply)
- Refrigerator and coffee maker in the room
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Inn At The Peachtrees, Ascend Hotel Collection
- Nearest airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL; 12 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from ATL, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Civic Center Station, about 0.3 mi