What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a King Room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: La Quinta Inn & Suites Winchester
The La Quinta Inn & Suites Winchester may reside in one of the most historic small towns in America, but there’s nothing old-fashioned about it. The hotel’s modern exterior gives way to an equally updated décor, where guests rest their heads on white linens and step into glass-shower bathrooms. Guests can also enjoy a number of modern amenities by taking a dip in the indoor pool or keeping connected using the hotel’s fast and free WiFi.
- Start your day right with a complimentary breakfast every morning.
- Shop, stroll, and dine along downtown Winchester’s walking mall, a pedestrian-only thoroughfare that’s lined with mom-and-pop shops, boutique shopping, and local eateries.
- Take a trip back in time by visiting some of the town’s historic sites; George Washington’s wartime office, the Fort Loudoun Historic Site, and the Patsy Cline Historic House are all within a 3-mile radius of the hotel.
Winchester, Virginia: Early American History in Apple Capital
There’s nothing more American than apple pie, except maybe a small town full of historic sites from the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. Winchester checks all of those boxes. It’s surrounded by apple orchards and it’s full of American history. The Old Court House Civil War Museum—housed in a building constructed in 1840—features some 3,000 relics relating to the war between the states. Rotating exhibits at the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley showcase all aspects of Virginia’s past, from traditional Shenandoah woodworking to the life of one of Winchester’s most famous natives, country legend Patsy Cline.
Outside the museums, historic sites nearby include Civil War battlegrounds, memorials, and the wartime offices of George Washington and Stonewall Jackson. In the quaint downtown, brick-lined streets lead to antique shops, restaurants, and colonial homes.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $5 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary breakfast
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Barbecue grills available
- Convenience store
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Winchester
- Nearest airport: Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD; 55 mi)
- Distance from Washington, DC: 77 miles