Resort on 22 acres with outdoor pool, onsite restaurant, spacious suites, and views of Sedona’s red rocks
Hotel at a Glance: Los Abrigados Resort & Spa
Located in the Red Rock foothills along the banks of Oak Creek, Los Abrigados Resort & Spa is a 22-acre property abounding with outdoor flourishes. The resort’s manicured walkways and cobblestone fountains offer a contrast to the stunning views of the arid red-rock formations that surround it. From here, you’ll be close to the artistic center Tlaquepaque of Sedona.
- Where you’ll stay: One-bedroom suites come with partial kitchens and spacious dens filled with natural light.
- Swim laps in the outdoor heated saltwater pool or soak in the hot tub.
- Stay active: There are tennis courts, bocce courts, and a mini-golf course on site.
- Onsite dining: Spoke & Wheel serves burgers and aged steaks. This deal comes with a $25 dining credit.
- Aromatherapy massages and other rejuvenating treatments are available at the onsite spa.
- Walk to Sedona’s New Age galleries, shops, and restaurants. You can even get a photo of your aura or have a healing Reiki session in town.
- Stay connected WiFi is included in the resort fee.
Sedona, Arizona: Majestic Rock Formations and Quirky Arts Community
Surrounded by a band of red sandstone formations, Sedona boasts a breathtaking natural skyline. Head to the 3.2-mile Airport Loop hiking trail for views of famous outcroppings such as Cathedral Rock and Courthouse Butte. About 10 minutes outside of the city at Slide Rock State Park, you can barrel down a natural water slide and see a preserved turn-of-the-century homestead.
Since around the 1960s, artists have been drawn to Sedona’s majestic landscape and cubist street signs. Although the arts scene has dwindled a bit in recent years, the city’s creative spirit is still very much alive at Gallery Row, where more than 50 art shops and boutiques sell pottery, jewelry, and metalwork.