What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for six in a three-bedroom villa or eight in a four-bedroom villa
$10 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
Magic Village Views Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Magic Village Views makes it easy to experience all that Orlando has to offer—yes, all of it. From Walt Disney World® Theme Parks to nearby shopping destinations to water parks, Magic Villas manages to be in the center of it all. And while proximity to multiple Walt Disney World® Theme Parks is an incredible perk, it’s always hard to head home for the night (and no one wants to cram into one room for the next twelve hours anyway). That’s why Magic Village Views’ villas are designed with separate bedrooms— to make sure everyone has their own room with private bathroom to rest and recharge in, along with a washer, dryer, and kitchen. Everyone can get a calm, full night’s rest before the sun comes up and it’s time to head to the next Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
- Outdoor Pool: the family-friendly hotel will help you to enjoy the tropical scenery from the outdoor pool.
- Take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor pool and hot tub provide the perfect spot for kids to splash around while parents relax in the sun.
- Get your fitness: an outdoor tennis court and 24-hour fitness room help guests stay fit and healthy (yes, even on vacation)
- Dining options Meating Point, the hotel’s steakhouse, serves up dinner cuisine inspired by New York’s iconic and diverse flavors.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other Walt Disney World® Theme Parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
- Two king beds and two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Two king beds and four twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 8
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $10 resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost. The house with jacuzzi is an upgrade for a nightly upgrade fee of $30.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Full kitchen
- Summer kitchen with BBQ in each house
- Private bathrooms with each bedroom
- Living room
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Tennis Courts
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $240 departure cleaning fee paid at check-in
- $10 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Magic Village Views Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO, 24 mi) Cab fare: about $75