What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a pool-view king room or standard two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard two-double room
$12 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- In-room safe
- Mini golf
- Scheduled theme park transportation (additional charges apply - contact hotel for reservations)
- Orlando International Airport (additional charges apply - contact hotel for reservations)
Hotel at a Glance: Maingate Lakeside Resort
If the kids haven’t spent all their energy scurrying around Orlando’s theme parks, then you can count on Maingate Lakeside Resort to keep them busy once you’ve gotten back to the hotel. From its spot overlooking picturesque Black Lake, this sprawling campus features such kid-friendly amenities as a mini-golf course, an arcade, and two playgrounds.
- Distance from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: less than 2 miles
- Take the shuttle to area theme parks to avoid parking hassles.
- Take a dip in three onsite full-size swimming pools; there are also two kids’ pools.
- Bring your pooch: The hotel is pet-friendly and there’s even a dog park on site (additional fees apply).
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
Pool-View King Room
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $12 resort fee includes: in-room safe, WiFi, mini-golf, and parking.
- Parking: included in resort fee/
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs 75 lbs or less may be added for an additional $100 refundable deposit per stay plus an additional fee of $25 plus tax per dog per day.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Shuttles to area theme parks (additional fee)
- Three full-size swimming pools and two kids’ pools
- Arcade and mini-golf course
- Two playgrounds
- Fitness center
- WiFi access
- Pet park
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in; $50 deposit collected at check in on credit cards; $100 deposit if cash
- $12 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $7.54 daily service fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Maingate Lakeside Resort
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 24 mi)
- Distance from Orlando: 22 miles