What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or preferred corner king room
- Waived urban bundle fee
- 2 welcome drinks per stay
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $100 daily credit card hold paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Mosaic Hotel
Posh yet laid-back in style, Mosaic Hotel effortlessly blends in with its Beverly Hills surroundings. Head to the back patio to discover a shimmering blue pool and low-slung modern furniture around a fire pit, where surrounding greenery creates a lush, secluded setting.
- Modern and contemporary décor creates a mix of cool and luxurious Californian vibes.
- Luxurious bathrooms feature white-stone vanities, rainfall showerheads, and Bvlgari bath products.
- Relax with a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool.
Beverly Hills, California: Hollywood Lifestyle on the Sunset Strip and Rodeo Drive
Countless famous entertainers and business moguls work in Hollywood and the Valley, and many of them make their homes in Beverly Hills. There’s a lot of money to go around in this area, and no shortage of ways to spend it. For starters, there are many spas, art galleries, and designer shopping strips such as Rodeo Drive. For three blocks, this street is made up mostly of couture fashion stores; around that, there are 16 blocks known as the Golden Triangle, where you’ll find less expensive boutique stores, especially along Brighton Way.
Only a half mile from the hotel is the Sunset Strip, where monster-size billboards tout the latest music and movies; it’s like a Times Square with palm trees. Make a day trip to see the rock clubs, trendy restaurants, and stylish hotels and shops that live here—there’s a good chance you’ll encounter a few celebrities and many celebrity impersonators along the way.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Preferred Corner King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Waived urban bundle fee includes: parking, glass of sparkling wine upon check-in, WiFi for unlimited devices, newspapers in lobby every day, 20% off Rodeo Spa for spa and facilities, two bottles of water in room every day, 15% off coupon for lunch and dinner at Mosaic Restaurant, walking map of Rodeo for shopping experience, and passport to shopping.
- Parking: Included
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: dogs up to 40 lbs may be added for an additional $150 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Fire pit
- Restaurant and lounge (restaurant is temporarily closed)
- Dog-friendly (additional fee)
- Complimentary bike rental
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 daily credit card hold paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airports: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX; 13.2 mi), Bob Hope Airport (BUR; 14.4 mi), and Long Beach Airport (LGB; 31.7 mi)
- Nearest transit stops: bus stops on Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards
- Distance from Santa Monica: 8.4 miles
- Cab fare: about $70 from LAX, including a 15% tip