What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- All-inclusive stay for two in a deluxe lagoon-view room or premier ocean-view room
- $50 resort credit per stay, valid toward spa services, appetizers and beverages not included under all-inclusive plan, phone calls, and laundry service
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (certain luxury food and beverage items such as lobster and caviar are not included)
- In-room minibar with beer, sodas, water, and juice re-stocked daily
- Room service ($5 delivery fee per request)
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Resort at a Glance: Omni Cancún Hotel & Villas
To the east of Omni Cancún Hotel & Villas, there’s a freshwater lagoon; to the west, the Caribbean Sea. Many of the activities at this all-inclusive resort are centered around the clear water: you can snorkel, play a game of beach volleyball by the shores, or spread your towel on the sand underneath a thatched palapa.
- Feel rejuvenated after a trip to the spa, where you can get a massage, facial, or body treatment among many others.
- Cozy private balconies in premier ocean-view or deluxe lagoon-view guest rooms are furnished with cushioned benches and throw pillows.
- Take a dip in the hibiscus-shaped hot tub, which seats up to 35 people.
- Lounge by the pool or in the pool on one of the sunken lounge chairs.
- Sample international cuisine from sushi to Mexican barbecue at the onsite restaurants.
- Resort credit included with this deal, can be used toward spa services, appetizers and beverages, phone calls, or laundry.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún’s Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it’s a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 10 miles from Cancún International Airport (CUN). Shuttles are available for about $14 per person each way, and cabs are about $45 for up to four passengers.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? This deal covers two guests. The maximum occupancy of the valid room types is four. Adding occupants above standard: $190 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $65 per night for each additional guest ages 4-11; kids 3 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credit? This deal includes $50 resort credit per stay, valid toward spa services, appetizers and beverages not included under all-inclusive plan, phone calls, and laundry service.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Deluxe Lagoon-View Room and Premier Ocean-View Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 (king room), 4 (two-double room)
- Adding occupants above standard: $190 per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $65 per night for each additional guest ages 4-11; kids 3 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Direct beach access
- Three pools and a hot tub
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Spa and salon
- Fitness center and aqua gym
- Tennis and multisport courts
- Beach volleyball
- Bingo and trivia
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Spanish and dance lessons
- Daily activities
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- 19% tax added at purchase
- Airfare not included
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About All-Inclusive Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas
- Nearest airport: Cancún International (CUN; 10 mi/16 km)
- Shuttle service: approximately $14 USD per person, one way