What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a bay view room
$5.29 Daily Resort Fee Includes
Two Lounge Chairs (Daily Amenity) - Seasonal
Complimentary Bicycle Rental
Cookies, Tea, and Coffee in the Lobby
- An additional $26.51 to be paid at check-in for stays 5/26/23–10/1/23
Hotel at a Glance: Park Place Hotel
The property is situated on the boardwalk overlooking the beach, giving the guests unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean. With the beach on their doorstep, travelers can step out on the sand and splash in the waves, rent out jet skis, or relax on a beach towel. Modern amenities await in the spacious rooms to help them unwind after a day spent in the sun.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor pool, which is open April to October.
- Room with a view: From your hotel’s window, you’ll be able to see bay.
- Nearby beaches: Ocean City beach.
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Along Ocean City’s century-old boardwalk, you can savor wild-caught blue crab, play old-fashioned arcade games, and watch candy makers spin colorful saltwater taffy. The lively boardwalk, which stretches for 3 miles along Maryland’s eastern shore, helped earn Ocean City a spot on USA Today’s list of the "10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk." Kids can ride a ferris wheel and climb aboard one of the country’s oldest carousels at Trimper’s Amusement Park, a family-owned theme park open for more than 100 years.
Assateague Island National Seashore—a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes running from Ocean City down to Virginia—offers a peaceful reprieve from the boardwalk’s constant activity. The island’s famous wild horses gallop on the shores, and you can can climb up a vintage, candy-striped lighthouse, or hike the seaside forests to spot birds, including great horned owls, ruby-crowned kinglets, and great blue herons.
Bay View Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $5.29 resort fee includes:
- Self Parking
- Two Lounge Chairs (Daily Amenity) - Seasonal
- Complimentary Bicycle Rental
- Cookies, Tea, and Coffee in the Lobby
- Pool Access
- Wi-Fi Access
- Resort fee: an additional $26.51 to be paid at check-in for stays 5/26/23–10/1/23
- Parking: Limit 1 car per reservation. Customers must have a reservation in order to park at the hotel
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: service animals welcome, no pets allowed
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
Two outdoor pools (April to October)
Onsite parking (limit 1 car per reservation)
Microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker in the room
Direct beach access
- 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $5.29 daily resort fee added at purchase; additional $26.51 to be paid at check-in for stays 5/26/23–10/1/23
- $9.99 service fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Park Place Hotel
- Nearest airport: Ocean City Muni Airport-Oxb (OCE; 4 mi)
- Cab fare: about $15 including a 15% tip