What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $30 credit card hold for incidentals paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
ALL guest will be required to provide a cash deposit or credit card that will be authorized to cover incidentals. A $100.00 deposit for a 1-2 night stay, $150 for 3-4 nights, and $200 for 5+ nights. All guests paying with a credit card or providing a credit card for incidentals will have their card charged for the FULL room and tax and authorized for the additional $100+. Upon check-out all rooms will be inspected and the cash deposits will be returned and authorizations will be released. Please keep in mind when using a credit/debit card it may take your bank as long as 7-10 business days to release the funds back to your account. We STRONGLY discourage the use of CASH App Cards and PrePaid Cards- release of incidental hold can take up to 30 days depending on the cards policy.
Hotel at a Glance: Ramada by Wyndham Metairie New Orleans Airport
The French Quarter’s jazz-filled streets are only several miles from this quiet hotel, located in Metairie. When you’re not out drinking, dancing, and shopping in New Orleans, you can kick your feet up in your comfortable guest room while making use of the complimentary WiFi.
- Enjoy classic American fare 24 hours a day at the onsite IHOP. Indulge in sweet pancakes and waffles or feast on savory burgers and sandwiches.
- Feel the burn while working out at the hotel’s fitness center.
- Go for a stroll in nearby Lafreniere Park; its picturesque marshes and gardens are bisected by a 2-mile jogging trail.
- Cool off at the outdoor pool.
New Orleans’s French Quarter: Let the Good Times Roll
“Stop thinking of New Orleans as the worst-organized city in the United States,” writes author Dan Baum in Nine Lives, his post-Katrina book. “Start thinking of it as the best-organized city in the Caribbean.” Some folks think there is something distinctly foreign about New Orleans, a place where people’s priorities seem inclined toward enjoying life and relishing the moment at hand. Nothing says it better than the town’s unofficial Cajun creed: “Laissez les bons temps rouler,” or “Let the good times roll.”
Historical buildings with intricate wrought-iron balconies line the narrow streets of New Orleans’s French Quarter. Here, street musicians often fill the air with jazz music, their trombones and tubas swinging back and forth. Just off the Jackson Square park and near the towering St. Louis Cathedral, the legendary Café Du Monde serves beignets under heaping piles of powdered sugar. The nearby Frenchmen Street, just north of the Quarter, provides a slightly less touristy taste of New Orleans nightlife. Some of the city’s most popular live jazz and blues bars dominate this historic two-block district, with each venue hosting world-class musicians nearly every night of the week. And then there’s Bourbon Street, where neon lights advertise frozen cocktails and crowds gather along 13 city blocks.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- 24-hour IHOP restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fitness center
- Hot breakfast (additional charges apply)
- Free parking
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $30 credit card hold for incidentals paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Ramada by Wyndham Metairie New Orleans Airport
- Nearest airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY; 8 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from MSY, including a 15% tip
- Distance from New Orleans: 8 miles