What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king studio suite or two-double studio suite
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double studio suite
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) from 4:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily
Hotel at a Glance: Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
This family-friendly hotel is less than a half hour from Orlando’s major theme parks, but it’s peacefully tucked away from all the hustle and bustle. You can take a dip in the outdoor pool, dine at a number of restaurants within 10 minutes of the property, and shop at The Florida Mall.
- Complimentary shuttle to and from Orlando International Airport.
- Free hot breakfast is served every morning.
- In-suite amenities: coffee and tea makers, flat-screen TVs, and complimentary WiFi.
- Keep your routine at the onsite fitness center.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
King Studio Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Two-Double Studio Suite
- Two double beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness room
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Coffee and tea makers in rooms
- Complimentary parking
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Ramada by Wyndham Suites Orlando Airport
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 3 mi)
- Shuttle service: complimentary shuttle to and from MCO