What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for five in a studio Riverbend cabin, four in a one-bedroom Riverbend cabin, or 10 in a two-bedroom Riverbend cabin
- Daily resort fee waived
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Property at a Glance: Riverbend Cabins at Schlitterbahn Resort
The Comal River flows along the edge of this 70-acre resort, which offers a family-friendly hideaway amid the natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country. Many of the property’s cabins—which accommodate anywhere from four to ten guests—offer views of the water.
- Year-round recreation: Take a dip in one of the heated pools or go fishing in the river.
- The reviews are in: The resort received TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for the year 2018.
- Nearby attractions include Hill Country wineries. A concierge will be happy to give you tips about local restaurants and landmarks.
- Guidelines for a safe Visit can be found here
Texas Hill Country: Pastoral Landscape of Ranches and Rivers
A picturesque region of rolling hills and valleys covered in bluebonnets in spring, the area of central Texas known as Texas Hill Country has been compared to the landscape of Tuscany by the New York Times. Texas Hill Country is a backyard playground for nearby cities, as it lies just west of Austin and northwest of San Antonio. Urbanites often escape here for the weekend to enjoy the slower pace and beat the heat—the region’s slightly higher elevation means it’s often less humid. With many state parks and spring-fed rivers, the Hill Country is also a haven for outdoorsy types; activities range from fishing and tubing to rock climbing. The Enchanted Rock State Natural Area is popular thanks to its main attraction: a gigantic pink-granite dome in the middle of the park.
Studio Riverbend Cabin
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 5
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
One-Bedroom Riverbend Cabin
- One queen bed and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Two-Bedroom Riverbend Cabin
- One king bed, two queen beds, and two sofa beds
- Standard occupancy: 10
- Maximum occupancy: 10
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Heated year-round pools
- Sand volleyball court
- Barbecue and picnic areas
- Concierge services
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riverbend Cabins at Schlitterbahn Resort New Braunfels
- Nearest airport: San Antonio International (SAT; 28 mi)
- Distance from San Antonio: 33 miles