What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in the standard room
Hotel at a Glance: Selina Washington D.C.
Selina Washington D.C. was designed to provide its guests with a peaceful space to rest in the middle of the bustling Union Market area. Visitors might enjoy stretching out and performing various asanas on the yoga deck, lounging in the wellness area, or admiring works by talented local creators in the art gallery. Just a few steps away from Union Station and other transit stops, Selina Washington D.C. may be an ideal accommodation for those who wish to explore nearby historical monuments and modern-day cultural attractions.
Start the day right by purchasing a cup of coffee and breakfast served at the on-site restaurant
Relax by feasting your eyes on the greenery in the garden as well as the scenic views visible from the rooftop terrace
Connect with the world outside thanks to complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
Explore Washington D.C. by visiting attractions such as Capitol Hill, The White House, the Smithsonian museums, the National Portrait Gallery, the National Building Museum, and Ford’s Theater
The Standard Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: available for an additional fee, please contact the property directly for pricing and details.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $15 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Yoga deck with pre-dinner classes
- Wellness area
- Rooftop terrace with bar
- Art gallery
- Shared kitchen
- Co-work space featuring rentable artist studios, meeting rooms, a cinema room, and an exhibition space
- Tour desk
- Pet friendly
- Social events
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Selina Washington D.C.
- Nearest airports: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA; 6 mi), Dulles International Airport (IAD; 30 mi), and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI; 31 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from DCA, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Mt Vernon Sq 7th St-Convention Center subway station