What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room, double-queen room, king suite, or double-queen suite
$30 Daily Resort Fee Includes
Hotel at a Glance: Serene Vegas Boutique Hotel
No neon lights. No slot machines. No pool parties. Serene is all about taking a breather from the nonstop action in Vegas. It’s all nearby, though—the hotel is about a mile east of the Las Vegas Strip.
The Serene Vegas Boutique Hotel is a Mediterranean-style hotel, operating as a quality service hotel. Half of the guest rooms are with views of the pool or the courtyard. The hotel’s large courtyard features two outdoor pools and a large hot tub. The Hotel provides free Wi-Fi, a meeting room, free parking, and vending machines.
The renovated rooms embody the spiritual and natural environment of Europe in its interior design and architecture, combining woods with neutral colors and natural materials. The hotel’s newly renovated room is equipped with air conditioning, a refrigerator and a 50’’ flat-screen TV.
The Serene possesses an excellent location, just a 1-minute walk to the brand-new Virgin Casino and a 25-minute walk from the Las Vegas Strip. After experiencing the excitement of the Las Vegas strip, travelers can return to the Serene hotel to experience serenity and peace of mind.
- Desert oasis: two outdoor pools can make the guests feel blissfully relaxed.
- Outdoor hot tub complements the picture and makes for a great addition to the pool.
- Multiple nearby restaurants are ready to satisfy all guests.
- Comfortable rooms create a soothing environment after Las Vegas adventures.
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of shows in Las Vegas for kids hidden among the raucous nightlife.
King Room and King Suite
- One king bed
- Shower (no bathtub)
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen Room and Double-Queen Suite
- Two queen beds
- Shower (no bathtub)
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 4 p.m.; late arrivals should contact property prior to arrival.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $30 resort fee includes: WiFi and parking.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: no pets.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two outdoor pools
- Outdoor hot tub
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $200 daily incidental cash deposit paid at check-in
- $30 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Serene Vegas Boutique Hotel
- Nearest airport: Harry Reid International Airport (LAS; 2 mi)
- Cab fare: about $15 from LAS, including a 15% tip