What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a luxury glamping cabin
Property at a Glance: Son’s Blue River Camp
You won’t need to pitch your own tent or pack it away at this camping campground in Texas Hill Country. Simply arrive and start enjoying the scenery: masses of pecan trees shading the land, and the clear waters of the San Marcos River waiting for you to swim in.
- Where you’ll stay: a luxury glamping cabin with one queen bed and one twin day bed or two queen beds, as well as air conditioning and linens.
- Glamping amenities: a kitchenette, a TV, and WiFi, along with outdoor furniture and a fire pit
- Campground amenities: water and electricity at all sites and communal outdoor showers and portable toilets
- Have a cookout: Rent a cabana by the river, which includes comfy furnishings, electricity, and water under a palm-frond roof.
- Hit the water: Rent a kayak or tube and hop on the shuttle to start a trip down the river.
Texas Hill Country: Pastoral Landscape of Ranches and Rivers
A picturesque region of rolling hills and valleys covered in bluebonnets in spring, the area of central Texas known as Texas Hill Country has been compared to the landscape of Tuscany by the New York Times. Texas Hill Country is a backyard playground for nearby cities, as it lies just west of Austin and northwest of San Antonio. Urbanites often escape here for the weekend to enjoy the slower pace and beat the heat—the region’s slightly higher elevation means it’s often less humid. With many state parks and spring-fed rivers, the Hill Country is also a haven for outdoorsy types; activities range from fishing and tubing to rock climbing. The Enchanted Rock State Natural Area is popular thanks to its main attraction: a gigantic pink-granite dome in the middle of the park.
Luxury Glamping Cabin: Stay the night in a brand new, insulated & air-conditioned Luxury Glamping Cabin by the San Marco River! Our Luxury Glamping Cabins are fully furnished & have everything you need to stay comfortable including foam mattress beds, linens & towels, kitchenette comfortable outdoor furniture, hammock, firepit & more! If you want to enjoy the great Texas outdoors without the setup & hassle of tent camping, while having all the creature comforts of home, our Luxury Glamping Cabins are for you!
- Two queen beds, or one queen bed and one day bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: smoking is not allowed.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary parking
- Microwave, small refrigerator, hot plate, cookware
- Shuttle (charge applies)
- Cabanas (charge applies)
- Kayak and tube rentals (charge applies)
- TV & DVD player
- Picnic table
- Outdoor furniture
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $39 cleaning fee per stay added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Son's Blue River Camp
- Nearest airports: Austin-Bergstrom International (AUS; 42 mi) and San Antonio International (SAT; 61 mi)
- Distance from San Antonio: 58 miles