What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for six in a birdhouse glamping cabin
Campsite at a Glance: Son’s Geronimo
Located right by a serene side of Geronimo Creek, Son’s Geronimo invites the entire family to enjoy a relaxing vacation time. Guests can just kick back and benefit from what the luxury campsite has to offer, including fishing, swimming, and unwinding in the campsite’s hot tub.
- Stay Active: with kayaking and paddleboarding included.
- Relax and have a BBQ, swim in the lake, or just hang out by the pond or pool.
- Activities also include a game room, horseshoes, and basketball.
- The Cabin offers a luxury surrounded by nature, with a flat-screen TV, and a full-sized refrigerator.
Greater San Antonio: Riverwalk and Amusement Parks
San Antonio draws upward of 20 million visitors each year. Most come to see the Alamo and to stroll along the city’s 15-mile riverwalk. The downtown segment of the walk is by far the liveliest; its winding stone pathways lead to restaurants and cantinas, public art installations, and the massive Rivercenter Mall.
The Museum and Mission Reach extensions of the riverwalk—added more recently—connect you to the San Antonio Museum of Art and the city’s historic Spanish colonial missions, respectively. Families might want to venture beyond downtown to SeaWorld San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas, both located on the outskirts of the city.
Birdhouse Glamping Cabin: Brand new cabin on a gorgeous spring-fed creek near New Braunfels. Insulated and air-conditioned of course, with 2 queen beds, 2 day beds, full bath, fully stocked and equipped kitchen, and a brilliant, nature-loving living area; the whole back wall actually opens to the outside for an indoor/outdoor living experience! The Cabin is elevated and nestled among beautiful Pecan Trees overlooking the creek bottom. Amenities include: Pool, hot tub, kayaking, paddleboarding, firepits, volleyball, and more!
- Two queen beds and two day beds
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free self-parking for two cars per reservation.
- Smoking policy: smoking is not allowed.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Hot tub
- Wireless Broadband Internet
- TV (Smart)
- Complimentary self-parking
- Fully-stocket kitchen with full-sized refrigerator, conviction-oven microwave, hot plate with lots and pans, coffee maker, and more
- BBQ area
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $45 cleaning fee per stay added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Son's Geronimo
- Nearest airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS, 51 mi)
- Distance from New Braunfels: 13 mi