What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Effective 6/1/21–8/31/21, executive action from the NYC mayor's office will eliminate the 5.875% hotel room occupancy tax rate. This property will provide a refund of said tax at the time of check-in for all stays occurring within the specified dates.
- Stay for one in a persona queen room or starlet queen room, or two in a fashionista king room or celebrity king room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 24-hours.
- Additional fees: $25 daily amenity fee plus tax paid at check-in includes $10 eat + drink credit.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Staypineapple New York
Staypineapple New York is a short walk from much of Midtown Manhattan. Guests can stroll for seeing a Broadway show a few blocks away. To check out more of the city, they can catch trains near the hotel or borrow one of Staypineapple’s beach-cruiser bikes.
- In-room tech: WiFi lets guests stream movies and shows from their phones or tablets to the room TVs.
- Good to know: The Persona and Starlet rooms are the smallest.
- Pups welcome: Visitors should contact the hotel for details and fees.
Midtown Manhattan: Iconic Sights, Fifth Avenue Shops, and Penn Station Transportation
Midtown Manhattan is known for some of New York’s most famous landmarks, including Rockefeller Center—home to the Today show and Saturday Night Live—and Madison Square Garden, where the New York Knicks and Rangers play. A stroll down Fifth Avenue is a world-renowned shopping experience: the street is filled with luxury boutiques and flagship department stores, including the original Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman.
With its proximity to Penn Station and the Port Authority bus terminal, Midtown makes transportation a breeze. Trains leaving Penn Station travel all across the city, and Grand Central Terminal, one of the world’s most-visited tourist attractions, is nearby. Though in recent years Grand Central has filled with upscale restaurants and shops, it still serves as a major transportation hub with subway lines and Metro trains heading all over the city.
Persona Queen Room or Starlet Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 1
Fashionista King Room or Celebrity King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $25 daily amenity fee includes: WiFi, fitness center, unlimited in-room bottled water, unlimited local & long distance phone calls, bike rentals, and $10 eat + drink credit.
- Parking: Parking is not available.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: dog friendly, $25 fee applies that includes use of water bowl, treats, dog waste bag dispenser with bags, and dog bed.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Beach-cruiser bikes
- Unlimited bottled water
- In-room coffee and tea
- Rooms include double duvet style bedding, comfy robes, and big fluffy towels
- Afternoon delights featuring coffee and cookie welcome reception
- Smoke-free property
- Pineapple quick bites & bevvies including a variety of snacks, beer, wine, and other refreshments
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $25 daily amenity fee plus tax paid at check-in includes $10 eat + drink credit
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Staypineapple New York
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia (LGA; 9 mi) and John F. Kennedy International (JFK; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $40 from LGA and $70 from JFK, including a 20% tip
- Nearest transit stop: 34 St - Penn Station subway