What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a one-bedroom Arbor or Britterige villa
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 9-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $15 daily resort fee plus tax for November–April paid at check-in. $25 daily resort fee plus tax for May–October paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: The Villages at Ocean Edge
Located in the picture-perfect Cape Cod town of Brewster, The Villages at Ocean Edge spans 380 acres, including a Nicklaus Design golf course. It’s a great spot for playing tennis, taking a dip in one of the indoor pools, or strolling the beaches.
- Where you’ll stay: A one-bedroom villa in Britterige Village or Arbor Village. Each features a kitchenette, washer and dryer, and patio or balcony.
- When hunger strikes: The resort has several restaurants and bars to choose from (some are open only in season), including the English-style Bayzo’s Pub.
- Unwind at the onsite Beach House Spa
- Nearby museum: Cape Cod Museum of Art
- A short drive from Cape Cod National Seashore, a 40-mile coastline rife with lighthouses, bogs, and sand dunes
Cape Cod, Massachusetts: Historic Towns and Miles of Protected Beaches
In the late 19th century, Cape Cod blossomed into a summer vacation destination as visitors swapped crowded coastal cities for the sandy shores of eastern Massachusetts. Today, the arm-shaped peninsula, located 60 miles south of Boston, encompasses 15 idyllic towns, rolling dunes, and 300 miles of sandy shoreline—and it’s still the place where many East Coasters choose to spend their leisurely summer days. Popular attractions include fresh-seafood restaurants, quaint stores, and bicycle trails, such as the 11-mile Shining Sea Bikeway that wends from North Falmouth to Woods Hole.
On the uppermost tip of the Cape, the free-spirited art colony of Provincetown attracts visitors year-round. This is one of the best places to head for a vibrant nightlife scene—there are cabarets, bars, and lounges aplenty. Pop into the Provincetown Art Association and Museum to check out local artwork, both historical and contemporary.
One-Bedroom Arbor or Britterige Villa
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: parking, fitness center, business center, towels at pool, newspaper, local calls
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Nicklaus Design golf course
- Restaurants and bars
- Nine tennis courts
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Fitness center
- Bike rental
- Kayaks and paddleboards rental
- Beach fires
- 9-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $15 daily resort fee plus tax for November–April paid at check-in
- $25 daily resort fee plus tax for May–October paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Villages at Ocean Edge
- Nearest airport: Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from HYA, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Boston: 89 miles