What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a traditional king room or four in a traditional double-queen room
- Self-parking included (normally $10 per day)
- Late checkout (3 p.m.) available
When you book a top-secret hotel, you’re guaranteed a name-brand property with a rating of 4 stars or higher in the neighborhood we specify. We’ll let you know the name and exact address of your top-secret hotel after you purchase the deal: Look in the redemption instructions for this deal, found in your account and on your email confirmation.
*Due to COVID-19 and city restrictions, our restaurant and bar will be closed for the time being. Delivery or pickup options will be offered instead - Please contact the property for additional information.
Hotel at a Glance: 4-Star Top-Secret Nashville Hotel
Located just 4 miles away from Nashville International Airport, this top-secret hotel positions guests less than 10 minutes away from some of the city’s top destinations and attractions.
- Classic southern cuisine is served with a side of southern hospitality for breakfast. After a day of exploring Tennessee’s capital, guests can unwind with a cocktail or grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s lounge and bar.
- Make a splash, rain or shine: Enjoy a day in the sun at the hotel’s outdoor pool, splash around in the indoor pool, or relax with a dip in the hotel’s indoor hot tub.
- Comfortable guest rooms include a flat-screen HDTV with premium cable channels, a small refrigerator, and coffee maker.
- Break a sweat indoors during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center, which offers free weights, aerobic and cardio machines, and more.
- Explore the area: Live musicians serenades the streets of the city, with the iconic Broadway Street at the epicenter, just 8 miles away from the hotel. Guests can take a tour through the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, or visit the famed Grand Ole Opry, both around a 10-minute drive away. Vanderbilt University is also just 8 miles away from the hotel.
Nashville, Tennessee: Music Lovers’ Paradise
Nicknamed Music City, Nashville is the undisputed capital of country music—the place where artists such as Patsy Cline and Dolly Parton hit it big and where generations of singers, strummers, banjo pickers, and fiddlers have taken the stage at the Grand Ole Opry. Despite its country roots, the city has also embraced other genres, including rock, rap, and jazz. You’ll find some of the best Nashville music venues along Honky Tonk Row, as up-and-coming musicians and songwriters step into the spotlight. Nearby, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum showcases an extensive audio archive and a memorabilia collection that includes Elvis’s golden Cadillac, Willie Nelson’s bandanna, and artifacts from iconic rockers including Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bob Dylan.
Just southwest of downtown lies the 132-acre Centennial Park, which is adjacent to Vanderbilt University. The city’s premier outdoor space features a full-scale replica of the Parthenon alongside a 42-foot-tall statue of Athena. Inside the faux Parthenon, you’ll find a permanent collection of 19th- and 20th-century American art.
Traditional King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Traditional Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m. (3 p.m. late checkout included in Groupon offer)
- Parking: self-parking included in Groupon offer.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Airport shuttle services
- Hot tub
- In-room mini-fridge and coffee maker
- Fitness center
- Meeting/event space
- Full-service concierge
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $75 refundable credit card authorization hold for incidentals at check-in
- The name and address of the Top-Secret hotel will be provided via email upon purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 4-Star Top Secret Nashville Hotel
- Nearest airport: Nashville International Airport (BNA; 4 mi)
- Cab fare: about $10 from BNA