Enjoy this new Bermuda hotel with two private beaches and an outdoor pool with daily hot breakfast; airfare is not included
Hotel at a Glance: Willowbank Resort
Stroll past the flower-inspired buildings of Willowbank Resort (Hibiscus, Tamarisk, and the like) and you’ll reach two walking paths. Both lead to some of Bermuda’s famous private beaches where the Atlantic Ocean laps against soft sand and rocky cliffs. From either shoreline, you can launch a kayak or snorkel through the warm waves.
- Date night: Participate in the Dine Around Package or explore the restaurants close by.
- Wake up with a free hot breakfast.
- Soak up the sun on your room’s private patio.
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool, which is unheated to allow a cool contrast to hot temperatures.
- Enhance your trip: Stay 3 or more nights and you’ll get perks such as a $30 spa credit and a round of golf. Rent a boat for 4 hours and get the 5th hour free of charge or rent a moped for 3 days and get the 4th day free. Watersports are seasonal.See here to learn more.
Bermuda: British Whimsy Meets Island Living in the Middle of the Atlantic
Life on the secluded Atlantic island of Bermuda centers on the capital city of Hamilton, where buildings awash in gentle pastels hug the harbor. The island is a part of the British Commonwealth, and reminders of England abound; check out the sculptures (and well-sculpted rose bushes) at Queen Elizabeth Park, admire the stained glass at the Anglican Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, or take afternoon tea at one of the city’s many tearooms. The main drag, Front Street, is a prime spot to browse souvenirs.
The island is full of natural wonders beyond the comforts of the capital. Pink-sand beaches stretch across much of the coastline, making beautiful backdrops for sunbathing and reef-diving expeditions. The island’s volcanic past is evident at Crystal Caves, where you can explore underground pools and delicate rock formations that were shaped over millions of years.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The resort is approximately a 45-minute drive from L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA). The hotel can assist with arranging airport transfers for an additional fee. Click here for details.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to make another purchase? The deal covers a stay for two people. One extra person 16 years or older may be added to an ocean-view room or oceanfront room for an additional $40 per night; kids 15 years or younger stay free – look here for restrictions.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with this deal. Additional activities and amenities are available on property. Click here for more information.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.