What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a courtyard-view king room, or four in a courtyard-view two-double room or standard exterior two-double room
- With this deal you get a buy-one-get-one-free pizza voucher at Domino’s (up to $20 value per pizza)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
Additional fees: $24 daily resort fee (discounted from $32) plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area
Just across the street from this newly renovated hotel is the Disney Springs™ shopping-and-entertainment complex—and that’s just the closest of the easily accessible Disney properties nearby. After a day of fun with their favorite characters, little ones can burn off any remaining energy in the hotel’s aquatic play area while their parents relax at the adjacent Oasis Restaurant and Bar.
- Poolside fun: The hotel’s two swimming pools are flanked by beach-volleyball and basketball courts.
- Dining options include LakeView Restaurant (breakfast buffet daily), Joffrey’s Coffee Shop, Sundial 24-7 Café, and the brand new poolside Oasis Restaurant and Bar.
- Guest rooms are newly renovated in 2021 and are equipped with complimentary WiFi and 55” flat-screen high-definition TVs.
- Extra perks: With this deal you get a buy-one-get-one-free pizza voucher at Domino’s (up to $20 value per pizza).
Lake Buena Vista, Florida: Gateway to World-Famous Theme Parks and Downtown Orlando
About 20 miles from downtown Orlando, Lake Buena Vista is the home of the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and is named after the street where The Walt Disney Studios in Burbank is located. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort, spanning nearly 30,000 acres, encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. The park’s success has brought an influx of other theme parks to Orlando, including Universal Studios and SeaWorld.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows 5 nights a week.
As to Disney artwork/properties: ©Disney
Courtyard-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Courtyard-View Two-Double Room and Standard Exterior Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $24 daily resort fee (discounted from $32) plus tax paid at check-in.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $22 plus tax per day; valet available for an additional $28 plus tax per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Premium high-speed WiFi with unlimited device connections
- 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Oasis Restaurant
- Daily scheduled shuttle transportation to the Disney Theme Parks
- 30 minutes early entry to any Disney Theme Park every day (valid tickets and reservations required)
- Use of fitness center
- Use of all resort recreational amenities including Oasis Aquatic Pool area and water features
- In-room refrigerator
- Laptop safe
- Local and 800 number calls
- Disney Springs Resort area coupon book
- Two outdoor pools and aquatic playground
- Outdoor hot tub
- Three dining options
- Basketball and beach volleyball courts
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily scheduled shuttles to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $24 daily resort fee (discounted from $32) plus tax paid at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Guests enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any Disney Theme Park every day (valid tickets and reservations required)
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $65 from MCO, including a 10% tip
- Distance from Orlando: about 16 miles