Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from Miami (MIA)
- Flight from Lima to Cuzco and Juliaca to Lima
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Jose Antonio Hotel in Lima
- 2 nights of accommodations at San Agustin Urubamba Hotel in Urubamba Sacred Valley
- 2 nights of accommodations at Jose Antonio Cuzco Hotel in Cuzco
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Royal Inn Puno in Puno
- Hotel porterage
- Hotel taxes, fees, and service charges
Attractions & Meals
- 14 meals; 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 3 dinners
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
On this 10-day tour from Gate 1 Travel, you’ll get an up-close look at Peru’s most popular attractions, including Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley, as well as the modern cities of Lima and Cuzco. Most days are filled with planned activities, but some are set aside for you to discover Peru on your own. On these open days, you can take optional excursions for extra fees; they’re bookable through Gate 1 Travel after purchase.
- Day 1: Fly to Lima and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Days 2: Take a guided city tour of Lima, with a stop at the San Francisco Monastery.
- Day 3: Fly to Cuzco, then drive through the mountainous Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Day 4: Visit the Incan fortress of Ollantaytambo.
- Day 5: Spend 2 hours exploring Machu Picchu, one of the world’s greatest wonders.
- Day 6: Experience the historic city of Cuzco at your own pace, or take an optional tour.
- Day 7: Drive through the Andes to villages alongside Lake Titicaca.
- Day 8: Ride a boat on the lake to the Floating Uros Islands.
- Day 9: Fly back to Lima for a farewell dinner.
- Day 10: Fly back to the USA.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Visit the Museo Larco Herrera, home to an extensive exhibit of pre-Columbian art and artifacts, on day 2 ($89/person; dinner is included)
- Visit the archaeological site of Pachacamac, one of the largest religious centres in pre-Inca times on the Peruvian coast, on day 2 ($39/person)
- Tour Moray, Incan agricultural center, then learn about salt extraction at Maras on day 4 ($49/person)
- Have a traditional Peruvian dinner with a local family in the Sacred Valley on day 4 ($25/person).
- Highlights of Cuzco excursion takes travelers to historical venues such as the Colonial Cathedral and the Temple of the Sun ($79/person). You could also choose the Cuzco Behind the Scenes tour, which goes off the beaten path ($59/person). Do both on day 6 for $119/person.
- Half-day trip to Sillustani, whose towering, cylinder-shaped stone tombs predate the Incas, on day 8 ($49/person)