What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 10/25/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo:
- Stay at ibis Styles Madrid Las Ventas Hotel: $200
- Stay at H10 Puerta de Alcala:
- $250 (1/1/22-3/31/23)
- $300 (4/1/23-7/31/23)
- Additional taxes & fees: Transfers, optional tours, and gratuities not included.
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required in order to travel with Gate 1 Travel.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Euro
6-Day Vacation in Spain's Capital
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Ibis Styles Madrid Las Ventas Hotel or H10 Puerta de Alcala in Madrid
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Cobblestone streets wind past rooftop terraces and centuries-old plazas in Spain's capital, Madrid. Though the rustic backdrop may seem frozen in time, the city bustles with energy, from its busy tapas restaurants to all-night piano bars. You'll have an open itinerary to explore Madrid on this 6-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel.
- Spend a lazy afternoon amid the fountains and gardens of Retiro Park, which was created for the royal family but is now open to the public.
- Visit Museo Reina Sofía: This 20th-century art museum houses Picasso's famous antiwar painting Guernica, inspired by the events of the Spanish Civil War.
- Mercado de San Miguel: Head to this market to sample regional wines and sweets.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day panoramic Madrid tour
- Full-day Avila and Segovia Tour with lunch
- Half-day Escorial tour from Madrid
- Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 10/25/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Due to limited availability, departure gateways may be substituted by Gate 1 with an alternate nearby airport
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 to confirm
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Spain's site here
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Additional fee to travel solo: $200 for stay at ibis Style Madrid Las Ventas Hotel; $250 for stay at H10 Puerta de Alcala (1/1/23-3/31/23) or $300 (4/1/23-7/31/23)
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters
- Transfers, optional tours, and gratuities not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings