What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 12/27/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: $300
- Additional taxes & fees: Italy city taxes (payable locally), car rental fees, optional car rental insurance, and parking not included.
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required in order to travel with Gate 1 Travel.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Italian
- Currency: Euro
- Drive on the right side of the road.
Explore the Beauty of Tuscany
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Economy manual rental car for duration of trip, which includes:
- Fiat Panda or similar (upgrade to other categories available)
- Unlimited mileage
- Third Party Liability Insurance (RCA)
- Collision Damage Waiver Reduction (CDW)
- Theft Protection Reduction (TP)
- Airport charges
- Local taxes (VAT)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Standard Option Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Hotel Minerva Palace in Montecatini
- 1 night of accommodations at ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto in Cardano al Campo (Milan)
- Daily breakfast
Upgrade Option Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel Plaza & Locanda Maggiore in Montecatini
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Novotel Milano Malpensa Airport in Cardano al Campo (Milan)
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
From opera houses and ornate churches to mouthwatering food, the bounties of Italy are yours to discover during this 8-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel. An included rental car gives you the freedom to explore Tuscany before heading to the outskirts of Milan.
- Giotto's Bell Tower: Climb the more than 400 steps for a beautiful view of Florence.
- Snap a picture with the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Construction on the famous structure began in 1173.
- Sip chianti in Chianti: The wine region is famous for its rich reds and high-end olive oils.
- Shop till you drop on Milan's Quadrilatero d'Oro, where glitzy shops bear the names of such famous Italian designers as Dolce & Gabbana.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Promotional value expires Dec 27, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/27/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Due to limited availability, departure gateways may be substituted by Gate 1 with an alternate nearby airport
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 to confirm
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Italy's site here
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Additional fee to travel solo: $300
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters
- Italy city taxes (payable locally), car rental fees, optional car rental insurance, and parking not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings