What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 12/13/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo:
- B&B Hotel Paris 17 Batignolles: $300
- Mercure Paris Opera Lafayette Hotel: $350
- Additional taxes & fees: Transfers, optional tours, and gratuities not included.
- Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 is required in order to travel with Gate 1 Travel.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: French
- Currency: Euro
6-Day Paris Vacation
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at B&B Hotel Paris 17 Batignolles or Mercure Paris Opera Lafayette Hotel in Paris
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Once you arrive in Paris, you'll get to explore the city at your own pace. You can choose one of the optional tours or roam the city on your own to see iconic sights like the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, and Arc de Triomphe.
- Hidden secret: Grab a lantern and descend deep into Paris’s underbelly to see catacombs lined with skulls and bones arranged in eerie patterns.
- Drink like a local: Apéritifs like vermouth and dry sherry come before dinner; digestifs—port, brandy, liqueurs—are sipped at the end of the meal.
- Must-see museum: Musee d'Orsay is an Impressionist-lovers' dream located inside a Beaux-Arts turn-of-the-century train station, and offers a nice alternative to the often-overcrowded L'ouvre.
- For the best views: Skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower and go to the top of Notre-Dame Cathedral or the Arc de Triomphe.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Paris double-decker coach tour
- Grand Louvre Museum walking tour
- Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/13/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Due to limited availability, departure gateways may be substituted by Gate 1 with an alternate nearby airport
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (215) 315-3955 to confirm
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in France's site here
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Additional fee to travel solo: $300 for stay at B&B Hotel Paris 17 Batignolles or $350 for stay at Mercure Paris Opera Lafayette Hotel
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters
- Transfers, optional tours, and gratuities not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings