Go Today: 30,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
8-Day Paris and Rome Vacation
Paris and Rome are home to some of the world’s best museums and most famous landmarks. You can see the wonders of these two European capitals in all their glory—and at your own pace—during this 8-day trip. This vacation from go-today includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Airfare from Paris to Rome
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (866) 674-1847.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Comfort Lamarck or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Rome Pisana, Taormina or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for go-today contact and redemption instructions. Book by 2/8/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The airport(s) offered in the voucher are not located near me, can I fly out of a different airport? Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an airport near you.
2. Can I extend my trip? Yes, send an email to email@example.com with your preferred departure date and how long you would like to extend your trip.
3. Can we upgrade our vacation or add additional services; such as sightseeing? Yes, we offer transportation from/to the airport, car rentals, sightseeing, and upgraded hotel options. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any additional services.
4. If I travel alone, why am I being charged for a single supplement fee? Our vacation packages are designed for two people who occupy and share the cost of the hotel room. A single supplement fee is required for solo travelers in order to compensate the hotel for the difference of a single person staying in each room.