What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Great Value Vacations no later than 2/11/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: pricing varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
- Additional taxes & fees: city taxes not included and payable locally.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 12/6/21, all air passengers regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding a U.S. bound flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Official language: Greek, though English is also spoken
- Currency: Euro
COVID-19 in Greece: Per CDC guidelines, international travel is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please find more info by visiting the U.S. Embassy in Greece's site here. Before you embark on your trip, please view the latest travel information for Greece.
9-Day Vacation in Athens and the Greek Islands
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Ferry ticket from Athens (Piraeus) to Mykonos, Mykonos to Santorini, and Santorini to Athens (Piraeus)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 2 nights of accommodations at The Polis Grand Hotel or similar in Athens
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Kamari or similar in Mykonos
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Albatros or similar in Santorini
- 1 night of accommodations at The Polis Grand Hotel or similar in Athens
- Daily breakfast
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Transfer from Athens hotel to port (Piraeus)
- Transfer from Mykonos port to Mykonos Hotel
- Transfer from Mykonos hotel to Mykonos port
- Transfer from Santorini port to Santorini hotel
- Transfer from Santorini hotel to Santorini port
- Transfer from Athens (Piraeus) port to Athens hotel
Ideas for Your Vacation
With an open agenda to explore Greece at your own pace, you’ll gallivant around three destinations rich with ancient history and breathtaking views on this vacation from Great Value Vacations. In Athens, you could walk among the ruins of the Acropolis before taking a ferry to the island of Mykonos, whose charming coast is speckled with whitewashed buildings overlooking the sea. Your trip ends in Santorini, where you could hike along the rim of a volcanic caldera.
- Climb to the top of Mount Lycabettus to watch the sun set against the backdrop of Athens’s ancient ruins.
- Ornos Beach: Head to its soft sands and calm waters for a relaxing alternative to the Mykonos party scene.
- Dine on fresh fish at the restaurants in Amoudi Bay, a rock cove on Santorini that serves up the island’s best seafood.
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 2/11/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details, https://www.greatvaluevacations.com/travel/terms-and-conditions
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Greece's site here
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 12/6/21, all air passengers regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding a US bound flight; more information on this testing requirement can be found here
- Additional fee to travel solo varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for pricing and details
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.