You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Take a Road Trip Across Scotland and Ireland
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (ORD)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Car rental in both countries for the duration of your stay
- One-way flight from Edinburgh to Dublin (additional bag fees may apply)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 3 nights of accommodations at your choice of Bed & Breakfasts in Scotland
- 3 nights of accommodations at your choice of Bed & Breakfasts in Ireland
- 4 nights of accommodations at your choice of Bed & Breakfasts in Scotland
- 4 nights of accommodations at your choice of Bed & Breakfasts in Ireland
- 3-day Scottish Explorer Pass
- Admission to King John’s Castle in Ireland
- Admission to Blarney Castle in Ireland
- Admission to Kilkenny Castle in Ireland
- Admission to Cliffs of Moher in Ireland
- Admission to Bunratty Castle in Ireland
Ideas for Your Vacation
Scotland and Ireland’s emerald-hued beauty is yours to explore during this 8- or 10-day vacation from Great Value Vacations. After flying into Edinburgh, you’ll be free to hop from town to town in your included rental car. You’ll stay at your choice of bed and breakfasts along the way before flying home out of Dublin. Choose one of this deal’s upgrade options and you’ll also get admission to famous sites including the Cliffs of Moher and Blarney Castle.
- Edinburgh Castle: Parts of this Scottish stone fortress date back to the 12th century; it houses the crown jewels of Scotland.
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum: This stunning Victorian building in Glasgow houses a collection that includes pieces by Dalí and Monet.
- Guinness Storehouse: Visitors learn about the 250-year-old Dublin brewery’s history and methods on a tour that ends with a pint.
- Spanish Arch: This 16th-century stone gate marks the entrance to Galway’s old city.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades