What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Great Value Vacations no later than 2/4/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: pricing varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
- Additional taxes & fees: City taxes not included and payable locally.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 12/6/21, all air passengers regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding a U.S. bound flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Official language: Irish, English
- Currency: Euro
COVID-19 in Ireland Per CDC guidelines, international travel is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please find more info by visiting the U.S. Embassy in Ireland's site here. Before you embark on your trip, please view the latest travel information for Ireland.
8- or 10-Day Vacation in The Emerald Isle
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare to Dublin (DUB) from
- New York (JFK)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Manual economy car for trip duration - upgrade to automatic available
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 1 or 2 nights of accommodations at Hoban Hotel or similar in Killkenny
- 2 nights of accommodations at Absolute Hotel or similar in Limerick
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ocean Sands Hotel or similar in Sligo
- 1 or 2 nights of accommodations at Roganstown Hotel or similar in Dublin
- Kilkenny Castle admission
- King John’s Castle admission
- Guided Ring of Kerry tour
- Cliffs of Moher admission
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum admission
- Kildare Village voucher
Ideas for Your Vacation
A visit to Ireland is all it takes to see why green is the obligatory color of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations the world over. The country—about the size of Indiana—takes the notions of “lush” and “green” to a whole new level. In fact, it was these landscapes that inspired Johnny Cash to pen the song “Forty Shades of Green” during a visit to Ireland in the 1950s.
- Dublin Castle: Tour this 13th-century Gothic castle to see former viceroys’ apartments, one of the city’s oldest medieval towers, and the remnants of a 1,000-year-old viking fortress.
- Chester Beatty Library: Located on the grounds of Dublin Castle, this library houses many priceless artifacts, including the first illustrated Life of the Prophet—a 16th-century Turkish epic about the life of Muhammad.
- Eat like a local: Sink your teeth into a chunk of Limerick ham, which is traditionally boiled in a sugary apple cider.
- Kilkenny Castle: Take a self-guided tour of one of Ireland’s most visited sites, admiring generations of family portraits before stopping at the tea room on your way out.
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Booking Fall 2022 travel
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 2/4/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details, https://www.greatvaluevacations.com/travel/terms-and-conditions
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Ireland's site here
- Effective 12/6/21, all air passengers regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding a US bound flight; more information on this testing requirement can be found here
- Additional fee to travel solo varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for pricing and details
- City taxes not included and payable locally.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.