Explore Two of the Most Iconic Spanish Cities on an 8-Day Trip
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- One-way economy class rail from Madrid to Barcelona
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Madrid in Madrid
- 3 nights of accommodations at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Barcelona Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
- Click here for availability
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this 8-day vacation from Great Value Vacations, you’ll have ample free time to explore Spain’s two largest cities, Madrid and Barcelona, at your own pace. Your adventure begins in Madrid, where you’ll be able to see Picasso’s greatest works and get a feel for Spain’s depth of history. Then it’s off to Barcelona, a sunny spot where you can immerse yourself in the culture of Catalonia and the mind-bending architecture of Antoni Gaudí.
- Royal Palace: Get a look at some of the nearly 3,000 rooms in this opulent 18th-century estate.
- Hear live music at a tablao (otherwise known as a flamenco bar), where singers, musicians, and dancers perform together.
- Stroll along La Rambla, Barcelona’s main drag, to browse local shops and watch street performers become human statues.
- Park Güell: See some of Gaudí’s whimsical architecture at this hilltop park, which is also home to lush gardens and intricate mosaics.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades