What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Great Value Vacations no later than 12/24/21.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: Varies; contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for further details.
- Additional taxes & fees: City taxes not included. Car insurance cost of $21.68 per day must be paid directly to the car rental agency in destination.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 11/8/21, all air passengers 2 years or older arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days (Travelers Fully Vaccinated) and no more than 1 day (Travelers Not Fully Vaccinated) before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Costa Rican colón
COVID-19 in Costa Rica: Per CDC guidelines, international travel is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Before you embark on your trip, please view the latest travel information for Costa Rica.
5 or 6 Days in One of Costa Rica’s Most Radiant Provinces
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Airport transfers
- Automatic car rental for the duration of your trip with Wi-Fi Router
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4- or 5-nights)
- Daily Breakfast
- Rooms include private terrace
Ideas for Your Vacation
This 5- or 6-day vacation from Great Value Vacations places participants in Naranjo, right in the heart of Costa Rica’s second largest provinces. Breath-taking sierra landscapes treat the eye with their natural, raw beauty, with mountain villages nestled on towering peaks. You can immerse yourself in the laid-back lifestyle of the locals and experience a true balance of adventure and relaxation.
- Where coffee’s a plenty: Naranjo was established for coffee farmers, and are the largest providers for the entire province. You can get a real taste of the famed Costa Rican coffee at one of the town’s numerous cafes. Local coffee is made from local beans, grown, harvested, and roasted by true masters of their craft. Take a tour of one of the area’s famous coffee plantations to experience it first-hand.
- The Pura Vida lifestyle: The signature laid-back attitude of the locals is built on foundations of optimism and balancing work with rest. The area’s rich natural resources and scenic landscapes encourage this approach to living and make rural Costa Rica a haven for relaxation.
- A trip out of town: Sarchí, a small town a few miles west boasts locally-made crafts. Going for a drive to the Northern Lowlands provides a chance to admire rural landscapes and natural vistas. Naranjo itself is less than 30 miles from the capital city of San José with its fascinating culture and entertainment, shopping, and dining opportunities.
- Adventure awaits those who are in for more of a thrill-seeking experience. Several adventure companies in the area offer an array of activities, the most notable being bungee jumping with the chance to jump from the Colorado River Bridge.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2-4
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Great Value Vacations for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Promotional value expires Dec 24, 2021. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/24/21 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 11/8/21, all air passengers 2 years or older arriving to the US from a foreign country must get tested for COVID-19 infection no more than 3 days (Travelers Fully Vaccinated) and no more than 1 day (Travelers Not Fully Vaccinated) before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight
- More information on this testing requirement can be found here
- Car insurance cost of $21.68 per day must be paid directly to the car rental agency in destination
- Additional fee to travel solo varies; contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for further details
- City taxes not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.