What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Great Value Vacations no later than 12/30/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for pricing and details.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Italian
- Currency: Euro
Visit Iconic Italian Cities
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Tourist class rail from Mestre to Florence and Florence to Rome
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 2 or 3 nights of accommodations at Leonardo Royal Hotel Mestre or similar in Venice
- 2 or 3 nights of accommodations at PopApartment (studio apartment) or similar in Florence
- 2, 3, or 4 nights of accommodations at Hotel Pineta Palace or similar in Rome
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this vacation from Great Value Vacations, you'll explore three of Italy's most popular cities on your own. First, you'll experience Venice, the city on water. Your second stop will be Florence, considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, and your final stop will be Rome, home to ancient ruins and the Colosseum.
- Grand Canal: Ride a gondola through Venice to see landmarks such as the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square.
- Tuscan wine country: Florence's wine is an art form; stop at a local winery to sip an aromatic chianti, the area's signature vino.
- Must-see attractions: Walk through the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, the heart of ancient Rome.
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/30/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details, https://www.greatvaluevacations.com/travel/terms-and-conditions
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Italy's site here
- Additional fee to travel solo varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for pricing and details.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings