Trip at a Glance: Xtreme Trips
The festivities last all week with this vacation from Xtreme Trips, available for select dates in March and April. Travelers get to celebrate at Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina & Beach Resort, set just across from the shore in Puerto Vallarta. They can dance the day and night away at DJ-led parties held on the beach and in nearby clubs.
- Bonding with family and BFFs: Packages suit up to eight guests, with accommodations ranging from a king room to a four-room condo or suite.
- All-inclusive dining covers daily buffet meals.
- Unlimited drinks: with domestic alcohol, as well as bottled water
- Sun and sand await with four pools and activities like volleyball or soccer.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as the malecón offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Called “the most gay-friendly city in Mexico” by Frommer’s, Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs. For a glimpse of the city’s history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR) is the closest airport and is approximately 2 miles from the property or 10 minutes by car.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two, four, six, or eight guests depending on option purchased. Adding additional guests above standard is not allowed.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? voucher customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please call (516) 576-8100.