Unique gift idea; sample stouts, IPAs, hefeweizens, and other craft beers from microbreweries across the country with monthly subscription
Beer of the Month Subscription from Clubs of America
- 2-, 3-. 4-, 6-, or 12-month subscription
- 12-pack of 4 different 12oz. beers per month; fresh in bottles (and cans up to 3 times a year)
- Beer from renowned craft breweries, which have included Left Hand, Smuttynose, and Tommyknocker
- Personalized beer-club gift letter
- Includes monthly subscription to Beer Expeditions newsletter
- Great gift for craft-beer lovers
- Free shipping
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Shipping included
- Orders ship to arrive the 3rd or 4th week of each month
- Does not ship to PO boxes, AK, HI, UT, AL, KY or MS
- Must be 21+ to order/redeem
- Signature/valid ID required upon delivery
- Tax where applicable will be applied by Clubs of America
- Goods sold by Clubs of America
- How is the strike-through price determined?
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
excellent customer service
See all reviews
KarimeTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
9 ratings7 reviews
I submitted my order on 11/30 and still haven’t received it as of 12/24. When I called I was told the courier had it since 12/4 and they could see that no attempts to deliver to my house had been made. I was told someone would call me back. Now no one answers the phone when I call back to inquire. This is a scam.
8 ratings4 reviews
Always a great selection
1 ratings1 reviews
My husband loved getting the variety pack of beers each month and reading about them in the newsletter!
3 ratings3 reviews
We love the IPA, wheat, and hazy beers!
4 ratings3 reviews
This is a solid go to for my dad! It’s our 3rd or 4th time buying it for him... it’s a win every time!
16 ratings4 reviews
Great gift idea !
CarolynTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
92 ratings61 reviews
This is such a cool idea. My husband loves it!
1 ratings1 reviews
Husband Loved trying different beers to familiarize himself with some of the ales!