Contact lenses designed for normal vision correction, astigmatism, or multifocal wearers
You must hold a valid contact lens prescription for Biofinity lenses to order
- Two boxes of Biofinity contact lenses (6-month supply)
- Two boxes of Biofinity Toric contact lenses (6-month supply)
- Two boxes of Biofinity multifocal contact lenses (6-month supply)
- Two boxes of Biofinity Energys contact lenses (6-month supply)
- $20 worth of any contact lenses
Biofinity Contact Lenses from PostalContacts.com
- Aquaform technology allows plenty of oxygen to pass through your eyes
- Natural wettability
- pronounced “Bi-OH-fin-itee”
- 6 monthly lenses per box
- Optimized for patients with astigmatism
- Provides stable, accurate and comfortable vision correction for wearers with this vision problem
- Aquaform technology
- Typically used by the aged 40+ individual who lost their ability to focus on up close objects
- Corrects the condition called “presbyopia” which eventually affects everyone
- Balanced Progressive technology
- Why use eyeglass readers or cumbersome bifocal glasses?
- Digital Zone Optics lens design helps relieve eye tiredness caused by focusing on digital devices
- Patented Aquaform technology locks moisture in the lens
- Go from on-screen to off-screen and back with less effort and clearer vision
* Valid Biofinity prescription required for option chosen at time of redemption
Upon redemption, customers can specify their prescription details on PostalContacts.com. You may select a different prescription for each eye as necessary. A valid contact-lens prescription is required for the lens type you wish to purchase; if your prescription is for a different lens type, ask your eye-care provider to add the lenses you want to your prescription file before you order and refit you for Biofinity soft contact lenses. Biofinity manufacturer recommended wearing use is no longer than one month. Each box contains six lenses, so with normal wear and proper care, this set should last six months. Always follow your eye-care provider’s directions for wear time and use.
- Wear each pair for a month, then discard
- Remove contacts before bed every night
- After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
Goods sold by PostalContacts.com. View the FAQ to learn more.