Rich, perfectly balanced 2018 Mendocino Cabernet Sauvignon with aromas of dusty black cherry and blackberry in toasty oak
NOTE: Lot 643 from Cameron Hughes is in its third production exclusively for Groupon. The original Lot 643 production was a 2015 Pacines Cabernet Sauvignon. This third production is a 2018 Mendocino Cabernet Sauvignon which stylistically aligns with the original Lot 643 production.
Cameron Hughes Wine Lot 643 Cabernet Sauvignon (6- or 12-Pack)
- 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Distinctive aromas of black cherry, blackberry, black currant, and toasty oak
- Supple and balanced entry
- Fully integrated tannins provide a pure and lengthy finish
- An excellent example of mid-to-full-bodied Mendocino fruit
- Dark bu but not heavily extracted
- A quaffable Cabernet to pair with meals or on its own
- Number of bottles: 6 or 12
- Bottle size: 750mL
- Ships to select states only (see fine print)
Find out by exploring red and white varietals with our fun, interactive wine guide—no wine expertise required.
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to AL, AK, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, RI, or UT
- Must be 21+ to order/redeem
- Signature/valid ID required upon delivery
- Goods sold by Cameron Hughes Wine
- How is the strike-through price determined?