The sixth-generation iPad features a fast processor and a brilliant Retina display that supports Apple Pencil for note taking and sketching
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple iPad 6th Generation 128GB WiFi Tablet (Refurbished A-Grade)
- 2018 model
- Model number: MR7K2LL/A (silver), MR7J2LL/A (gray), MRJP2LL/A (gold)
- 9.7” LED-lit multitouch Retina display with fingerprint-resistant coating
- 2048x1536 resolution
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture and embedded M10 coprocessor
- Storage: 128GB
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- Rear-facing 8MP camera films in 1080p Full HD
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Cellular data: no
- Supports Apple Pencil
- TouchID fingerprint identity sensor
- App store with access to more than 1,000,000 apps
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Weight: 1.03lb.
- Product dimensions: 9.4” (H) x 6.6” (W) x 0.3” (D)
- For full specifications, consult Apple’s website
- Condition: refurbished (A-grade)
- For warranty information, contact customer support
In the box: 6th generation iPad, MFi-certified Lightning Cable (MFi number: 857639005001), generic power adapter
Apple, iPhone, Lightning Cable, Retina, FaceTime, TouchID, Siri & Earpods are all trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Before you buy a tablet, we'll help you pinpoint the best size, specs, and accessories for your needs, whether it's for work, kids, or gaming.
Can't decide between an iPad, Surface, or Android? Take our four-question quiz. We'll guide you to the tablet you should buy, based on your needs.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.